Helping Clients With Their Financial Plans Since: 1988
Background & Qualifications:
- Chartered Investment Manager®
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP), CSI
- Insurance licensed
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Ottawa
- Behavioural investment counseling
- Strategic wealth planning
- Portfolio design and management.
A seasoned and sophisticated investment strategist, Paul believes market timing can’t deliver consistent results and that portfolio performance is determined by investor behaviour, not product selection. Using his in-depth knowledge of financial planning, products and services, Paul provides strategic direction and business development for The Delfino Group and its clients.
His core beliefs guide and motivate our entire process and are reflected in behaviour and performance – both yours and ours.
- Nickname: Delli
- What Did You Want to Be When You Grew Up: Montreal Canadiens play-by-play announcer.
- Most Memorable Family Vacation: We went to Hollywood Beach, Florida during March break growing up. I liked it so much I still do it today.
- Proudest Moment: Anytime I receive a compliment about one of my daughters.
- What Are You Passionate About: Helping people make good financial decisions that they would not make on their own.
- Life Philosophy: Is built on the book “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz 1) Be impeccable with your word 2) Don’t take anything personally 3) Don’t make assumptions and 4) Always do your best.
- Known for Professionally: Discipline, impervious to panic.
- Fun Fact About Yourself: I love Downton Abbey.