Helping Clients With Their Financial Plans Since: 1990
Background & Qualifications:
- Canadian Securities Course
- Conduct & Practices Handbook
- Wealth Management Essentials
- Registered Representative Training
- Investment Associate Training
Overseeing our high level of client service standards and constantly looking for ways to improve our service offering, Sharon has worked closely with Paul since she joined ScotiaMcLeod in 1999. Sharon’s work is central to The Delfino Group’s investment and financial planning process. She ensures all client investment strategies are in line with the clients’ financial goals, objectives and risk levels.
- Who Was Your Favourite Teacher & Why: Sister Helen Gleason. She was very scary at first but when you got to know her she was kind. French was not my best subject but she recognized that I was trying my best. I tell my own son now “just give it your best and you will succeed”.
- Most Memorable Family Vacation: Driving all the way to the west coast of Canada at age 12 with my parents, grandparents and sister. The long flat prairies then the majestic mountains – what a big, beautiful country we live in.
- Favourite Saying/Expression: I can do it well, fast or cheap – pick two.
- What Are You Passionate About: I like solving problems – math was my favourite subject in school. I have brought this passion for problem solving to my job and I feel very satisfied when we help our clients.
- Favourite Sport: Yoga is a sport, right?
- Favourite Thing About Working for Paul: Each of us on the team know what our responsibilities are and we are given the freedom to shape our job the way we want.